If you are on an interview team, here are some questions you might want to ask, substituting your topic for the word “something.”
- How would you describe something?
- What are the causes of something?
- What are the effects of something?
- What is important about something?
- What are the smaller parts that comprise something?
- How has something changed? Why are those changes important?
- What is known and unknown about something?
- What category of ideas or objects does something belong to?
- Is something good or bad? Why?
- What suggestions or recommendations would you make about something?
- What are the different aspects of something you can think of?
Other quotes to consider about creativity include:
- "Creativity is the power to connect the seemingly unconnected." William Plomer
- "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." Scott Adams
- “Creativity takes courage." Henri Matisse
- "You must not for one instant give up the effort to build new lives for yourselves. Creativity means to push open the heavy, groaning doorway to life." Daisaku Ikeda